Welcome to Ladbrooks School | Ngā Puna Tapuwai
where we “Learn Together”
Click here to read our latest ERO report
Click here to download a registration form for our 125th Jubilee
Go to “For Parents/Getting Started” Title page to access 2014 Class stationery Lists
Our school is located just 17 km from central Christchurch, in a fantastic rural setting.
Established in 1889, we have a proud history in terms of providing quality education to all of our students.
We invite you to explore our website which will give you a real sense of of the special character of our school.
There are a number of features which contribute to our uniqueness:
- We are a Full Primary School – Year One to Eight
- Our commitment to providing individualised learning
- Our small class sizes
- Our Integrated Curriculum and Inquiry Learning programmes
- Our focus on ICT and thinking tools and skills
- The opportunity to participate in Chinese Language learning in Years 7 and 8
- We promote a family atmosphere
- Our strong focus on community engagement
- Our extensive playgrounds and park-like environment
- Historical events that take place each year such as Pets Day and Garden Judging
- Our excellent facilities including a school pool, new courts, and multi purpose building
- Our Itinerant Music Programmes
- We are an EnviroSchool with bronze status
- We are also proud to be an accredited SunSmart School!